Knitting Centered Blog Regarding All Things Design Related

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Blog Inception

I have been debating whether or not to start a blog about the knitting projects I turn out. I'm not a fan of blogging in general, per se, as a hobby for myself, but I am a fan of knitting and do get a lot of tips, tricks, ideas and patterns online, and especially on the websites and blogs of other knitters. This would be a way for me to have a record of my projects and also share projects, etc. with other knitters.

I learned to knit from my mom when I was about 5 or 6, and spent years knitting various rectangles, dreaming each time that it would someday be a beautiful sweater. ha. I picked it up again in college when I knitted The Thing. Not sure if it was a shawl, scarf, or what, all I know is that I bought a ton of green chenille from Hobby Lobby and I owned one pair of size 10.5 needles, inherited from my mother. I'll post images of The Thing soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Jennifer Lopez. I like tacos and burritos. I wish Nancy would knit me a cool Swank Top.