Knitting Centered Blog Regarding All Things Design Related

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Where my Stitchin' Bitches at?

Last night at SnB, there was only one other person there, novice knitter Diane (who is kicking all our asses, btw. She's only been knitting for 6 mo. and has already conquered socks!) Even the waiter/server noticed and asked where all our friends were. What gives? I guess it was just one of those fluke nights when no one shows up.

I have started the Drop-Stitch Lace Tank from Fitted Knits, after starting and frogging it twice before. I have finally modified it and am happily knitting away. I will post piccys soon.

Hubbie and I are off to see Spamalot tonight. I am SO excited! We have had the tickets for at least six months. I listened to our Monty Python Sings CD at work today. EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! On that note, I am going to get ready to walk down to Popejoy!

3 comments:

Nichole D. said...

Awww, sorry nobody was at knitting! Margaret called me, and told me she was too tired to go, and to tell everyone. Lat minute, I decided I'd rather sit at home with Hubbster. I'll be there next week for sure, though- I miss my girls!

I'm so jealous- I want to go see Spamalot!

Paula said...

Sorry, I'll be missing knitting for awhile. My swim class is fun but it definitely kicked my ass. Let me know if you all want to do an alterna-knit night sometime, perhaps on a Sunday evening and I'm there.

k-bomb said...

I was driving 12 HOURS from Great Falls to Denver!!! I wanted to leave one day early so I could get to SnB but that meant missing out on a wonderful day with the family before they left for Sweden...it was a TOUGH choice...however, Victor got the final say!! I'll see you THIS Tuesday. I've missed you bitches so much!!