Knitting Centered Blog Regarding All Things Design Related

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Drop stitch lace tank


This top is coming out really cute. After a few failed starts, I finally got started on a version I think will work well. I have modified the pattern to knit it in the round, and I am using a smaller needle size than it calls for. Like many who have made this top, I am knitting through the back loops on either side of the YOs. This pattern is really stretchy, so I am making the smallest size in the book on size 6 needles, instead of 7s. The yarn is Knitpicks Shine Worsted.

Ginger likes to help supervise the knitting:



Just more cute kitty photos:





1 comment:

k-bomb said...

My kitties like to help too but now that they are used to it, they don't come around as often as before! What yarn are you using for that tank? I'll see you on Tuesday:)