Knitting Centered Blog Regarding All Things Design Related

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This and That

The drop-stitch lace tank is coming along nicely. I think I will have it done in the next couple of weeks. Just in time for summer wearing! Although it has been summer here for gee, at least 2 months now! I can certainly wear this top clear into October with the weather we have here.


Hugo was so cute when I got home I had to get a picture of him:


The flash makes him look satanic, but he moved his head too much and there isn't enough light coming in the room (we're hoping some rain will come out of all these clouds):


I can't decide which picture he looks more evil in! Well, I'll leave that for you all, and I'm off to eat dinner then price stuff for my garage sale Saturday with Paula. Toodles!

3 comments:

Nichole D. said...

The tank looks great! I love the color you picked.

Good luck with the garage sale!

britten said...

The second picture is eviler. :)

That tank is awesome --you're so talented!

mrs. reynolds said...

I love that tank! I miss you guys so much!! How is everyone?