Knitting Centered Blog Regarding All Things Design Related

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stashbusting

In an effort to save some dough, I am doing some knitting from my stash. I typically don't stock up on yarn without a project in mind, but this sock yarn was on sale a few years ago online ($4.50 a ball!!!!), but it had not yet decided what it wanted to be until recently.


The pattern is Crossover Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks. It is hard to find interesting patterns for such a variegated yarn that doesn't really have stripey repeats.

In other news, Hugo is recovering from us having people over last night. He had a hard time. He was really crabby, but he refused to leave the room, like he wanted to hang out, but doesn't yet know how to not freak out.


And a funny picture of Ginger. This is how she spends most of her time - flopped out in whatever sunny patch she can find.

1 comment:

k-bomb said...

I too try to spend most of my time flopped out in whatever sunny patch I can find.