Knitting Centered Blog Regarding All Things Design Related

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pimp My Tree

We got more ornaments for our tiny tree in the mail from my husband's grandmother. How cool is that? They are cute and just perfect for our wee tree:




Doesn't it look great? Almost like a real Christmas tree! I've added a couple of ornaments that I knitted myself. The first is a pair of wee mittens- I totally made up the pattern. Mittens are so easy to make!


And I made a wee wreath. Found the pattern for this one at knittingpatterncentral.com. You just make three I-cords and braid them together:


And last, but not least, Ginger basking in the sunlight, recovering from the party mom and dad threw the night before. It stressed them out! Hugo is in the background, staring out the window, probably plotting how to escape and eat the birds in the yard:


1 comment:

k-bomb said...

Once again, I love the mittens. Thanks for the party! Next time I'll read the invitation and come on time. YIKES!