Knitting Centered Blog Regarding All Things Design Related

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Great sewing idea!

If you are like me and are not a huge fan of mini-blinds, but don't love the retail cost of Roman shades, then this is for you! What a great idea! I love the photo of the living room with the green print shades.

I think next on my sewing agenda will be curtains, as I don't think the landlord would appreciate it if I massacred the blinds in the front picture window.

I am currently studying for the 5th ARE (just took #4 a little over a week ago), and if I keep on my schedule and keep passing the exams, then I will be done and licensed by the middle of the summer! Yay! All this studying throws a wrench in the works of all my crafting projects, but it is definitely worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, that's a great idea! It looks very much like the roman shade kit that I bought a few years ago. Except that I already have the mini-blinds that came with the house and they're already sized for the windows.