Knitting Centered Blog Regarding All Things Design Related

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dang!

It's been a month since I posted, just about. Jeez! I have some knitting to show for, but still need to photograph it. But I can show this:


This is the ONLY tomato we have gotten out of our garden this year. It's been a shitty tomato year here in NM, apparently, which makes me feel less bad about my gardening skills. I felt bad eating it. But it was soooooooo good!

I finished the vest, and I need to weave in the ends and post it. I am happy with how it came out. I love Stefanie Japel's patterns! I have been busy cramming for my next registration exam, so I missed SnB last week, but I have my exam this coming Tuesday morning, so I should be there this week!

1 comment:

k-bomb said...

Good luck on your exam! You'll be great:)