Knitting Centered Blog Regarding All Things Design Related

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sox

They're done!




Yarn: Regia Bamboo (45% bamboo, 40% superwash wool, 15% polyamid).
Pattern: Crossover Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks

I really love these socks. They are comfy for summer wearing, fit great, and super-soft. I hate slouchy socks, and these stay up and the ribbing helps them keep shape well. Unlike the ribbed socks I made out of that pink Tofutsies. I plan to frog those. Too slouchy.

Hugo made another friend in the neighborhood. I don't get this cat at all. He is so mean to people, and then turns into a puddle of love around other cats.



They had a little love-sit in the soon-to-be vegetable garden. There is one tomato plant and one bell pepper plant, soon there will be three more tomato plants, but that's it.

No comments: