Knitting Centered Blog Regarding All Things Design Related

Saturday, October 27, 2007

You Knit WTF??

There are many books with patterns for things to knit for dogs, but none centered around cat garments. Cats aren't stupid enough to ever let humans put them in silly outfits, and even the ones who may be too stupid will fight you off with tooth and nail out of pure instinct that tells them cats don't wear sweaters, even if they aren't sure why or have no shame. All except for the ancient cat we had when I was a kid, Puffy, who I would dress in my baby clothes and ride around with her in my bike basket and all she could do was howl in protest. Would you jump out of a moving vehicle? So, I was surprised to run across these gems online:








How the hell did anyone get these cats in sweaters? Horse tranquilizers? Granted, the poor ugly hairless one could probably use the sweater. But honestly. This is just ridiculous. I can barely get the collar on my cat, and she's one of the dumb ones.

2 comments:

k-bomb said...

Nancy- I totally agree with you...how did someone get those cats in sweaters? Serisously, they look uncomfortable. You know, there is a reason they have fur: so they don't need to wear sweaters. Duh.

Peace out-
Katie

k-bomb said...

ps-
ok, maybe the hairless cat needs a sweater but why is it hairless anyway? Toatal freak of nature.