Knitting Centered Blog Regarding All Things Design Related

Friday, August 12, 2011

Blog revival and taking commissions

Now that I have joined the ranks of unemployed architects everywhere, I am reviving this blog in attempts to generate some income. I have done knitting commissions in the past for friends, and will post images of the items I did on commission soon.

A word about knitting commissions - they are not cheap. Affordable - yes, depends on what you want and the level of complexity. Cheap, no. If you want a machine knit acrylic sweater, save your money and go to Target. If you want a one-of-a-kind item for a gift, for a baby, or because you appreciate the beauty and uniqueness of a hand-knitted item, then a commissioned knit might be what you are looking for.

Please leave me a comment if you are interested and I will find a way to let you know how to send me a message. I need to get that set up on the blog.

Thanks for your patience, and it's good (in light of everything) to be back.

No comments: